Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

My 1st week as a Summer 2015 Mission Techies

        My 1st week as a Mission Techie was great ! Was super exciting, as I finally get to learn several things that I truly did not have great knowledge; it gives me lots of hope knowing that each day that we go through I will continue to learn several more things! As I begin to learn coding I begin to notice a mild stone but as days continue I'm beginning to notice a pattern with my self that is helping me over come these challenges.  I know through this program I will be put through several challenges but I'm super excited to get through them ! Looking forward for the couple weeks!

-Esmeralda Portillo

No comments:

Post a Comment