Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Saturday, July 18, 2015

My second week as a Mission Techie



My second week as techie was a great success. I enjoyed Monday afternoon because we had the chance to get our hands a dirty with taking apart hardware of a dell tower we identifying items and components to get an understating of there functionalities. We have also been getting more in depth into our coding, which has been my favorite class of the day. The class is going at a pretty fast pace but I love learning Java. In communications class, I had to write about my idol. We had a guest speaker name is Diego his job was Data Analyst for Wells Fargo. My overall view for the week was pretty good. Can't wait to start next week and be already 2/4 through the program. 
Chivano-kris  

No comments:

Post a Comment