Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

My First Week as of Summer 2015 Mission Techie



The week has been an interesting experience being enrolled into the Mission Techies program. I have been sitting through many orientations just getting to know the staff in-depth and being offered more than a tech internship. It's exciting to know I'll be able to pick up many skills that'll make me valuable as an employee, I'll be able to effectively communicate to clients about their tech issues and being able to take control of my finances in a way to make have it work for me. Learning java code has been interesting to say the least. I have some experience before with HTML and only desire more of how to use it to my advantage. It's interesting still, seeing and comparing how both are way different.
So far though, I am excited to work with hardware next week, especially tablets and laptops for their intricate design.

- Encryptian

No comments:

Post a Comment