Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

Mt first week as a mission techie

Mt first week as a mission techies was very interesting.what we did this week was, first thing we started was introducing our self and a tour of the building also, the people were going to be working with this next six weeks, well now five more weeks.We started the second day with hardware information, then job readiness and last coding. Then the rest of the week we started off with Leo then olives then mark. During the week I felt the pressure of the work given to us, and I felt really overwhelmed but I fought through and and after my first week it wasn't  as bad as I thought the first day of class was. I think this program would benefit me very much and am looking forwarder  in the weeks to come.

Marcelo Rodrigez


No comments:

Post a Comment