Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

First Week as a Summer 2015 Mission Techie

 Full Speed Ahead!

During orientation Leo had warned us that the program goes fast, and I mist admit he was not kidding. In just these five days not only have I met the coolest group of people but also learned so much. The mission techies that are part of the summer'15 crew are so awesome and I believe that most of us, (if not all) are going to graduate on August 14th. 

I have learned so much in so little time and its super exciting. Everything from hardware and coding to job readiness and financial capability. My first line of code ever was "HELLOWORLD" and the feeling I got when it ran after compiling it, was the best! Coding is something I want to do a lot more of.


- Izza

No comments:

Post a Comment