Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 31, 2015

Week 4 at mission Techies

Week 4 at Mission Techies Summer 2015 gave me so much more experience and knowledge. On monday, I was assigned a MacPro laptop for hardware class, which I had to open it and put it all back together. I had to identify the components too.  In Coding class, I learn something new every day. Sometimes its challenging, but I eventually understand it. Also, during this week, my group in PACT Lab 1 for Networking projects, we had visitors who have experience in project managing. They helped us by giving us tips to improve our presentation. We were suppose to go to Year up this week, but last minute news came saying that we couldn’t go. However, I am looking for to the next week.

-CTechMartin

No comments:

Post a Comment