Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

My 1st Week as a Sumner 2015 Mission Techies

My 1st week as a mission techies has been great. Waking up everyday knowing I'm going to San Francisco to learn about technology is the best feeling ever. I love everything I do from learning hardware components, finical capability, businesses language, to coding its all fun. The team who teaches us the curriculum are awesome people who care a lot about us and are future, In just 1 week I learned a lot I didn't know when I first came in.
          
Learning hardware and dr.java is really interesting because that's the mecca of where I'm from. To be successful in silicon valley you need experience or a background with technology. To get the opportunity at age 17 to be an intern at mission tech is beyond whats expedited from a 17 year old man. More to learn the the upcoming weeks.

          from,
Chivano-Kris

No comments:

Post a Comment