Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 17, 2015

Second Week of Being A Mission Techie


Hello everyone, this is my second week of being a techie. I really enjoyed Monday afternoon because we had the chance to get our hands a little dirty with the hardware. We took apart a Dell tower to view the insides of the system. It was fun identifying the items and seeing their functionalities. We have also been advancing in our coding course which has sparked in interest. The class is going at a pretty good pace and I am learning a lot about Java. In my communications class, I had fun writing about my idol. I see a loads of potential in this class to gain confidence and better my communications skills to use in a more effective way. We had a guest speaker this week as well. Diego was his name and his job title was Data Analyst for the Wells Fargo. He did a great job describing his role for the company. My overall view for the week was pretty good. Can't wait to start next week and be already mid-way through the program.

Peace and Love

- CaliGB  

No comments:

Post a Comment