Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 17, 2015

Two Weeks In



We took computers apart this week and it might have been one of my favorite thing we have done so part. It felt like a big puzzle piece, but more exciting in many ways. I really enjoy the hands on aspect to it. We also started working on client computers. Janet and I got this really only COMPAQ laptop that won't start up at all. So we tried resetting the BIOS battery because we thought it was a system boot up issue. Well it didn't work. Now we are thinking that there is an issue with the motherboard but we can't really test that out because the system is so outdated. We'll see where that goes.

We worked on our elevator pitches with Olivia and presented them is class. I am so impressed with everyone! Everyones elevator pitch was so unique and interesting #I'dHireYouAllToday. I feel like I can learn so much just from my classmates because they all have this different experience of where have they been and where are they going.

//I am writing this at 4 am in the morning. . . #Dedication #You'reWelcomeLeo

- System.out.println("Izza");

No comments:

Post a Comment