Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 24, 2015

mission techies 3

This is my third week, thanks to mission techies i have fallen in love with learning again. Even with how busy i am three days a week with the A+ certification classes its all thanks to mission techies, i had such a fun time learning about networking this week because at some point in my tech career i want to work on servers or large scale projects   that involve lots of networking. Coding was great like it always is, i feel like i am learning a lot from each class making me lose my fear of math more and more because of how simple it is. Going to my afternoon classes to acquire more knowledge about computers after mission techies is wonderful because i take what Leo teaches us about hardware and apply it to the class. Today we met the JonesIT CEO and that really left a mark on me reassuring that you can start a company with very little capital  

-HARDWARE JORGE

No comments:

Post a Comment