Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

My first week as a summer 2015 Mission Techie

I am a returning Mission Techie, who took this program about a year ago. It was nostalgic to come back and start working with Technology again. This program has changed so much since I last attended. The curriculum has been updated and I find it to be for the better. I also noticed that the group of techies has increased compared the previous years and I am looking forward to working with such diverse individuals. The first week here, has allowed me to preview what we are expected to do for the next couple of weeks. I am excited on some of the topics aside from Hardware we are going to be covering. Not only do I expect to educate my self in technology, but professional and on a personal level as well. It's only been the first week and I have been blessed with the opportunity to meet awesome people who are great with what they do. Lets keep that momentum going!

- CaliGB Peace out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment