Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

My first week as a Mission Techie was very insightful, I came in with a negative mindset that because i knew so little about computers i was going to fail from the first day. That quickly changed the first day when we learned about the history of computers, featuring one of my favorite entrepreneurs Steve Jobs and his unavailing of the first Macintosh. Next we began writing code on java which again I went into with a negative attitude until we started coding and i realized its something I can learn,  also learning about all the components that go into making a computer blew me away because i love taking things apart and making them work.

The financial capabilities class changed my view about my money and how irresponsibly i am handling it. Because i see myself being a very successful man in the future it gave me hope that there is still time to save up and invest so i can make all my financial goals possible
- Hardware Jorge

No comments:

Post a Comment