Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

My first week as a summer 2015 Mission Techie

This first week has opened the world of tech up to me. Throughout these days, I've had the opportunity to learn about hardware, coding, financials, etc. And with these opportunities were the best presenters, Leo, Mark, Olivia, and everyone else. To be honest, before this program, I thought I would never go into technology, but instead focus and direct all my attention to my passion for science. But I'm so glad after joining this program my goals have shifted a bit, and I'm so glad I finally realize that technology is so heavily integrated into everything around me, especially science.

I can't wait for the next few weeks!

- Coding Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment