Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, July 16, 2015

Second Week!

           This week was pretty fun, starting off with hardware class with Leo! I absolutely loved working with the computer and taking it apart, looking at its components and eventually reassembling it. To me, I understand the concept more when its more hands-on, so compared to lectures, this was a treat. But my favorite part about this week is the fact that I got RIIBBSSS - just kidding (no really).  I am continuing to enjoy the coding classes with Mark, albeit it is progressing slowly. I just love to write the code and see my creation come to life, even if sometimes it has issues or its not working correctly. Overall, this week was definitely more involved, giving us a jump start into more technical things.

I also changed my name

- Hoder

No comments:

Post a Comment