Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

My 1st Week as a Summer 2015 Mission Techie

My first week as a Mission Techie was very interesting. We learned about the different parts of the computer, and we also got to mess around with different computer parts like the hard drive, RAM, fan, motherboard, and toolkit. I'm really excited about next week because that's when we get to take apart an actual laptop or computer and put it back together using hardware tools. We also had coding class, which we're currently learning Java in. Our coding teacher Mark seems very experienced and I look forward to creating programs using Java. Part of why I like being part of Mission Techies is because they also have Job Readiness class and Financial Capability class that teach us how to be in charge of our lives. I look forward to learning more next week.

JANRAM

No comments:

Post a Comment