Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 17, 2015

Second Week at Mission Techies

On the second weeks at Summer Mission Techies 2015, I continued to improve my knowledge with the different lessons being taught. On Monday 13th, I learned how to remove and put back the components in Hardware Class. I realized that it wasn't as difficult as it seems. I am excited to have guest speakers come to mission techies to tell us about themselves, at the same time I learn and plan for my future. Also, I get to experience in Tech Support by helping fix an issue with a laptop (e-machine), and i am excited for that. Coding is a fun class, I learn everyday a new code and I begin to understand the basic concept of coding. I am looking forward to the next week and excited to learn much more.

-CTechMartin

No comments:

Post a Comment