Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 10, 2015

My 1st Week as a Summer 2015 Mission Techie

My 1st week as a Mission Techie went by faster than I thought!

We've covered a large amount of information ranging from coding, hardware, and tech support in our own Mission neighborhood. I came in with minimal tech knowledge, but with just this 1st week things are becoming more familiar. It might be a little too early to say being that we have so much that we have yet to cover, but thus far, coding has got my attention. It was the one thing that I was most worry about, yet it has come to be the one I am understanding the best. At least up till now. I look forward to the following weeks to see what else I can learn.

-Jennifer

No comments:

Post a Comment