Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 24, 2015

Week Three Lupe Ramirez

The mission techies program only gets better as time goes on. Because of all the experience and knowledge we have gained because of all of the lectures we have gone through and activities we have done, this week we got to do a lot more hands on activities like fixing tech shop computers and taking laptops fully apart. For me the taking apart lap tops was a lot harder then I expected it to be, it was very tedious and time consuming not to mention the techies in the program previous lost about 50% of all the screws... smh... If I was going to do it again I would have paid attention to the order of things I took things out and taken a lot of pictures to document the process.
-WOLFramGamma

No comments:

Post a Comment