Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 24, 2015

Week 3 at Mission Techies 2015


Week 3

On week three, on Monday, I had to open laptops for Hardware class. I enjoyed opening all the components and knowing where they were located. I also had to put it all back, which was a little bit challenging because I had to memorize the order of how I opened the laptop. Throughout this week, I was put in a group to present to the whole mission techies about Networking. My group were assign Lab 1, where we had to basically scan or look for anything such as, cables, drop boxes, identifying whether is a LAN, MAN, or WAN. We also started creating our own professional LinkedIn. I learn every time when I have Tech Support, because I get to create solutions to fix the issue of my assigned device. I am looking forward to next week and learning more. 

-CTechMartin


No comments:

Post a Comment