Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, July 24, 2015

Week 3.

During this week the program is beginning to pick up pace and we covered A LOT.

We began the week with hardware (on PC laptops) and let me just say that was one tedious task. Not only was everything so much smaller but I had to go through three laptops until I was able fully dissemble and assemble one. And Leo's deadlines are no joke!
(I was seriously working faster than Speedy Gonzales. Thanks for those who helped.)

We also had a chance to do tech work as well and Jorge and I were able to finish. Sadly, the client's computer had no hope since the problem was in the mother drive and the cost of that was the same as getting a new laptop.

As for coding its beginning to get more difficult but I'm still getting the hand of it. Hopefully I continue to understand it because this is beginning to be like learning a new language.

public class J

No comments:

Post a Comment