Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week V

Hello!

Been going thru the course like a comet this week. On Monday we went to Jones' IT and saw their office and server room. I was impressed with their equipment and rec area. They had one machine that had been modded to hold more than 6000 games. I also noticed that the folks at Jones' IT really liked their liquor and that's not at all bad. You gotta play hard and party harder in this field. I can Dig it. We practiced on some PowerMac G5's although the bolts were stripped and I couldnt get much done. whop... On Tuesday we did a job prep career guide which made me think about what i really wanna do in this industry. Very helpful, thanks again Leo. Then the CEO of Jones IT, Mr. Jones came thru and taught us wireless. Another good lecture and i learned a lot. This Thursday, my peers and I met early to discuss Comp TIA prep and working on  it together to succeed together. Unfortunately, some of my peers and I were late and we held back our study group. Sorry guys!! We tore open a MacBook Pro and assembled it again. It took me longer to close it than it took to open, hahaha. It was seriously fun. But not as fun as making an app thru MIT's AppDeveloper. I started somewhat confused but after a while the pieces started telling me what i should do and it became incredibly easy. I made my game just on time and tried it out on Chi's phone but the character moved too quickly. Guess its back to the drawing board.

Signing out,
SpaceBot V.7

No comments:

Post a Comment