Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, October 19, 2015

Week 4

The days pass by as a blur. It's miraculous how we've all survived so far...

We didn't have class Monday.

Tuesday we updated our LinkedIn profiles and had a feedback role play lesson from Venetisha and Hailey, our mentors from Frog.

Thursday we had Mr. Jason come in and show off his idea for different events where young adults may get the opportunity to network with people in the field they want to pursue.

Overall it was a short but productive week. I mean yeah I'm tired from overworking myself and I'm constantly starving because I can't find time to eat until after 5pm on a bad day but I like being busy. It's worth it in the end.

I can't wait to see what next week brings!

~The Tech Rabbit~

No comments:

Post a Comment