Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, October 29, 2015

Halfway to the program.......!!!!!!!

Wow, it's all I can say about you guys being in the program 6 weeks. I remember the orientation back on Thursday September 17 @ 1pm. Some of you were looking @ me like "who's this old man" and what is he going to teach us.....(not sure if you did) but all I can say is that I am pretty happy to be your coach, IT instructor, Job developer and techie!

Keep up the good work as we are now begging to code and to provide tech support services to the community. Make sure that you focus more than ever as we are entering the second half of the program and always remember "Be the Technology Be with U"

Tera Byte Jedi!

No comments:

Post a Comment