Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week three

This week was awesome! Monday I we got to take apart a tower, and get to know the components. It was cool I was the fist one to take it all apart and put it back together. I also helped my other techies who didn't know how to take something apart, most of them had trouble taking the fan out and putting it in. Tuesday I learned a lot with Olivia on what a good resume should look like. We also gave our elevator pitches and gave feed back on it. It really helps you realize what you need to work on regarding the pitch and public speaking. Afterword's we had and intro to networking. We got some laptops and connected them to a modem and tested the uploading and downloading speed. Thursday was frustrating I knew it was going to be, when I heard we where taking apart laptops I knew it was going to be a challenge. It was easier taking apart the laptop rather than putting it together. I was able to get the task done and at the end of the day Leo was so kind to let me barrow a laptop and tools so that I may practice the task over the weekend.
- Raphael        

No comments:

Post a Comment