Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, October 22, 2015

Week 5

Was awesome!

We went to Jones IT and met the CEO Evan Jones. He is so down to earth!
There are so many cool things we did this week. We took apart G4's and macbooks. The G4 was a bit more complicated than the macbook in my opinion. I had no problems with the macbook, which shows me that I'm improving because before I have struggled with certain things. Not this time muahahaha.

When Evan came by he took us to the server room. That place was crazy! There were wires everywhere. I wonder how people can keep track of what they all do and how to hang them. Evan also taught us about wireless and different Ghz. He broke it down in examples which really helped us understand.

We made an app today and this Saturday we are doing a workshop! I am so stoked. I will be helping teach how to build the apps that we did today.

We are running out of time because we were so busy today.

Until next time,

RAM aka Alicia

No comments:

Post a Comment