Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, October 5, 2015

2nd Wk; into the guts of a Comp..

The second week of the program is going smooth as expected. One thing I feel we Techies can all agree on is that doing inventory sucks...
Too many parts and too many numbers but its all good; later on we'll be able to prove ourselves for being able to do just that. Like I mentioned, we did Inventory and Data Input, worked with some  supervisors and also dismantled a tower. Another thing we can all agree on is that taking parts of out the tower was super fun and as I looked around the room, all the techies had a smile on their face and were helping out their peers next to them. I know by the time we all graduate our minds and bodies are going to be honed cuz Terabyte Sosa keeps our minds racing and the work area is extremely hot especially when we are all in the same area with no ventilation. This week I'm gonna start posting songs that I feel inspire me and maybe y'all will like it, Enjoy!

-SpaceBot_Ver.7 (nelson)

No comments:

Post a Comment