Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Tuesday, October 13, 2015








                                                                  Mission Techies Week 3
 
 
 
 
 
Hardware lessons are getting pretty amazing. I have to admit it was something completely new to me but I had a lot of fun learning about all the components and being able to do hands on.
 
On Monday we worked on our first desktop computer and it was easy as expected, however on Thursday we got our hands dirty with the laptops and when I say dirty I mean really dirty. Experiencing with tools and motherboards is something I never expected but as I practice more I find it more interesting. I had the opportunity to take a laptop home and work with it and it was a great activity for the weekend at home. I just blasted some music and started taking screws apart. My favorite component is the motherboard because it's the brain of the computer and connects everything together, I also love that looks like a bunch of buildings. 
 
On Tuesday we worked with Olivia on job readiness again and I think I am feeling more confident with my elevator pitch, I love when people give me constructive feedback to keep growing as a person and towards a career. Thursday we had a guest speaker named Emerson that gave us information about his background with technology, I like when we are able to chat with other successful folks because it gives me the inspiration to keep going.
 
 
 
Susware. 

No comments:

Post a Comment