Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 2. Day 8.

Tired...but that's old news. We went to Google!!! The burritos were so bomb!!! Don't get me started on the desserts! I personally liked the panels though (besides the food). I can't remember the names of the people who had talked but what caught my attention the most was the cardboard project they had been working on. I was able to get my hands on the glasses and downloaded the app (it was trippy). It's something I personally would not mind working on especially if it branches out to music events and video games.

Earlier in the week we learned the basics of hardware with a dash of software. We took a lecture on the important of job readiness and finished up inventory. We began looking into hardware and how intimidating it seemed until today. We didn't blog last week but hey we're making up for it with not just one but TWO blogs this week (YIPPIE!). Cool beans right? I can't wait to learn to take apart PCs. Maybe then I'll know why my PC is acting up. Soon my precious PC. Soon. Anyway that's all for now folks!

-Jennifer

P.S. We look awesome with our swag bags B)

No comments:

Post a Comment