Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Week 3

I didn't keep track of the days. We've become surgeons of technology and operators of networking. Soon the world will bow down to our rising success to update technology, revive and restore.

Now that I got the dramatic effects out of the way - We worked with setting up the LAN network and I was selected to be the floor supervisor. I will say that I'm very proud of my team. Despite the deadline and stress to figure things out as we went along we all fell into a routine of helping each other out (even with all the shade being thrown at my height).

I like working with hardware but laptops are such a pain. Ugh! But hey I definitely left it better than I found it. Its wires were disconnected, some parts where loose and it had several screws were missing. I need to practice to learn to put it back together faster. I make pretty good time but I still would rather work faster to make sure I have time to double check everything.

I still need to improve and add things to my resume. We'll see how that goes Thursday. I wonder if MAC pros are harder to take apart. Hmm. Ok that's all folks!

- Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment