Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, October 5, 2015

Week 2 Mission Techies Head Quarters

 Welcome back to Mission Techies Head quarters to get the update on what went on this past week

This week has been very educational. We started our classes with Olivia to help prepare us get ready for job training. We went over the Do's and Don'ts of a resume. She showed us two different examples and then explained the comparison between the two. She also helped us write our elevator speech. Mine was hard for me given I have no real experience besides working at KFC and no real qualifications besides my High School Diploma that I most recently obtained.

Also, Leo taught us how to do Inventory. He split us into two different groups and had us do inventory for all the technology in the lab we where assigned to. I was put in Lab 1 as floor supervisor. It being my first time ever being in charge I was very excited but didn't follow all the rules. I put one of my peers in danger by allowing him to get on a spinning chair to retrieve information from the projector that was hanging on the wall. He didn't get hurt, we got the job done, but Leo wasn't to happy when he found out I let Nelson do that. Me regano...oops! Don't think i'll be put as floor supervisor any time soon.

This past week was really fun. I can't wait for next week, when we start working on hardware.
To stay informed about the awesome adventures of the Mission Techies tune in every Thursday at 5:00pm. I'll keep in touch.,muach :*

-xoxo
Arleth








No comments:

Post a Comment