Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, August 7, 2015

Week 5


This week has been super chill. We have done tech support, worked on our cover letters and resumes (in preparations for mock interviews next week) and today we presented our business communication presentations.

The presentations today were awesome. The topics ranged from micro bugs, drug cartels and apples. (Yes apples.) In my opinion I think that we did well on our presentation. The presentation were interesting and not too long individually. But after going though 10, I will admit we all got a little fidgety.

Next week is our final week as mission techies. We have A LOT to get done with mock interviews, site visits, and of course the closing ceremony. I am going to Denver tonight and won't be back until Tuesday. I am missing two days of mission techies, hopefully I can keep up.

No comments:

Post a Comment