Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, August 13, 2015

The Last Week - Encryptian

     We have been practicing and going over our interviews to prepare for an upcoming one. I have to go to another interview again to Year Up and thought this interview was cool to practice. I just hope to be able to be accepted. Also visited an app company and was visited by Steven Cook the CEO to Mission Bit. That was pretty cool, getting to know another organization with similar goals. The Double Dutch tour was also interesting to know how it came along. Starting with one office room and grew to four whole floors of the same building in the time span they had is incredible to hear. Also have been preparing to open the upcoming program graduation. Taking apart laptops and desktops was a fun experience as well as a challenge to match all the screws in the right order.
     The financial capability class was refreshing to understand how I spend my money as well as finding ways to enhance how I express my own skills to job employers. I have enjoyed my time working with MEDA on my soft skills and honing my technical skills. 

                             - Encryptian

No comments:

Post a Comment