Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, August 7, 2015

The 5th week

The weeks was as interesting as ever. Going to Year Up twice and having to crimp cables was fun. It took a while for me to get used to the idea of how to crimp the ethernet chord. But, thankfully I got to at the least understand the concept of how it works and the method to do it.
Tech support this week was a bit frustrating; the first problem being that the computers my and my partner were working on was password locked... Or at the least the passwords that was previously established wouldn't work at all. After switching the position of the network to try to get an image from the server to try to work it, we were trapped with another obstacle of the network not responding to the server. In fact none of the computers in the lab were really responding to the server output. Something to continue working on hopefully.  Overall I've had fun with my time at MEDA and will sorta miss the community after next week.

                                        - Encryptian

No comments:

Post a Comment