Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, August 7, 2015

Week 5

On week 5 at Summer 2015 Mission Techies, we were able to have a tour at YearUp. YearUp is a one-year, intensive training program that provides low-income young adults, ages 18-24, with a combination of hands-on skill development, college credits, and corporate internships. Also, this week I learned about crimping cables. my team was struggling with crimping cables because we kept messing up or the cables would loosen and rip off, which we had to start all over. Eventually, we were able to have a success. I  presented my project for Business Communication and I felt like I was prepared, but nervous at the same time. Next week, we are going to have mock interviews, which I am looking forward to doing, so it can prepare me for future. 

-CTechMartin

No comments:

Post a Comment