Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Friday, August 7, 2015

Week 5 of Being A Techie

Hello, I had an exciting 5th week as a techie. We had a presentation today about our topic of our choosing. My topic was the history of gaming. I chose this topic because I wanted to learn the history of something that is so widely accepted. Once I began to do my research, it was more complicated than I thought it would be. I felt I did not do so well on my presentation, because I did not finish all my slides. I had a difficult time picking and choosing what will go on my slides and trying to understand the terminology of old school computers. I really did enjoy my research because it was definitely in connection to the development of computers. Other than the presentation, I also did have fun working on tech support. I almost forgot to mention our visit to Year Up this week. They have a nice facility and I wish to become a part of them for the March term. I am looking forward to my final week as a techie.

Peace and Love,
CaliGB 

No comments:

Post a Comment