Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, August 13, 2015

6th Week!!!!!!

My summer at the Mission Techies program has been great. Coming into the program I didn't know what to expect. I had no technology experience and had no idea  what I wanted to do with my life. This program showed me so much. I learned computer hardware which made me really nervous because i was so afraid to break the computer.  Thankfully i had Elias to help me. Breaking down a computer was a bit difficult for me but breaking down a mac was fun and interesting. I also learned computer software which i really didn't fully learn but just knew what to do if u have a troubleshoot problem with a laptop. The coding was hard to keep up with. I like coding but the class was a bit too accelerated for me. This program also offers business communication, financial capability, and tech support. Those courses were sorta common sense but a good reminder. I liked the company i had throughout the 6 weeks, i had so much fun with them and wish them the best. We also went on cool field trips like Facebook and Double Dutch. That was really amazing to see companies like that and see how they work. What really caught my eye was how the tech industry treats their employees with care and the tech world is somewhere  see myself in 5 years. Overall I loved this program. I tell all my friends about it. Thanks to this program i know what i wanna do and for the first time in a long time i'm not scared of growing up. I think people see the world as a scary place because you’re scared of something you're not familiarized with but once you figure out your path it's like finding the flashlight to guide you in the dark . After the mission techies program i'm going to finish high school and then join  Year Up to increase my knowledge in technology and hopefully work at a tech company at the age of twenty. I really loved his program and would recommend it to anyone even if they don't have tech experience because i didn't and if I can do it then so can anyone else. Now i know what i wanna do and how i'm going to do it and that's all thanks to leo and the great staff that has motivated me and helped me through these 6 weeks

-Mcode

No comments:

Post a Comment