Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, June 29, 2015

Week Seven

WOW! Already on week seven it feels as if  I had just started yesterday, and although I had some difficulties I'm glad that I made it through the program.

On Monday the Techies and I disassembled an IMac it was difficult, and we worked together as a group to finish the project it was fun and a good learning experience. On Tuesday in our job readiness class we had mock interviews, and got some feed back on what I need to work on. Through out the week in our Java class we where learning about If/else statements as well as about nested If statements. On Thursday in the Networking class we where learning how to make Ethernet cables, but unfortunately we did not have the proper materials and tools to do it. So far I have very much enjoyed being in the Mission Techies and hope that the next group of Techies enjoy it as much as I have.

MB Maria    

No comments:

Post a Comment