Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, June 29, 2015

The Rode Map

We had an hour of class with Ernesto Martinez, he provided us with a career growth guide. Also i received the help of Mark to guide me and gave me the basic classes that I will need to go back to school and the name of classes that I will be needing. I have a month to apply for City College of San Francisco and take my placement test also set a date to speak with a counselor. After I get everything set up i will have to enroll in my classes I will a part time student because I have to take care of my family while in school. After I get all my General Education classes i will transfer to a 4 year college. Also work part time, my schedule will never be empty i will keep myself busy and continue to work hard and reach my goal I'm determine to reach my goal and buy my mother her house! I see myself in our own house with my children's running around and being free. having their own space.      

HD Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment