Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, June 29, 2015

Week 8

I am so excited on our 8th week I was the floor supervisor to get all our jobs done. I love it because I feel confident on myself the I'm a good leader. Also we worked with a client installing an anti virus and gave her a little tutorial on how to use her new computer. She was very happy and I love to see that I had help and gave a person a good explanation on using their computer.

I had to work with a computer to change the keyboard but we don't have the right one that fits to the computer. Therefore I couldn't change it. Also we all are changing roll on who is the floor supervisor its fun, because we learn new things. We were invited to go to Facebook but unfortunately I couldn't attend because I had an appointment that I couldn't miss. But I talked to my classmates and they loved the opportunity and having the experience networking get connection with former Facebook employees how nice and kind they all were.

HD Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment