Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Week 5

This was an amazing week for me because Katie Meek a journalist graduate student of the University of Kentucky was interest on creating a short film of my daily basis. I love all the hard work she put in to creating the 4 minute video of my life. I said life is not east and no one had said it would't. But i have learned that I have to live my life day by day. If you want something in life you have to go out there and look for it! Because no one will bring it for you. We are adults now and lets take responsability people.

This week we learned on the following things;

Hardware: I dissamble a MacBook Pro and identifying all the omponents in an apple computer. Which I learned that a Mac has a "logic Board" not a "Motherboard". I took the laptop home to have a little more practice. I love this section of the class.

Coding: Today we learned how to have an output of a pop up boxes. This is how the quote will give you the output the we want to have. If you like to try it download drJava to your computer. and copy and paste this code and you will love to see the nice output.

 import javax.swing.JOptionPane;
 
  public class NamesDialog {
   
    public static void main (String[] args)
    {
      String firstName;
      String middleName;
      String lastName;
     
      firstName = JOptionPane.showInputDialog("What is your first name? ");
        middleName = JOptionPane.showInputDialog("What is your middle name? ");
        lastName = JOptionPane.showInputDialog("What is your last name? ");
       
        JOptionPane.showMessageDialog(null, "Hello " + firstName + " " + middleName + " " +lastName);
                                   
                                    System.exit(0);
                                    }

Tech Support: Karen thoght us on how to creat a new ticket for when we recieve a clients computer.

We had a lot of technical problems but we had to be "patience" and thats we learned this week.

Ana Avilez

No comments:

Post a Comment