Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, June 29, 2015

Week Eight as a Mission Techie




This week we have provided Tech support to low income families and so far the Techies and I have each had a chance to be the floor manager. In our Java class we worked on Loops which I've had some difficulties on. On Tuesday we had FINCAP and the Techies and Bank Tellers created a road map, which included our long term career goals, as well and what were gonna do to accomplish that goal. Thursday we went to Facebook and we got meet some of the employees, and got to hear some of their stories. It was supper fun and I hope to visit  again someday.




Well I'm down to my eighth week as a Mission Techie and I must say that I'm really going to miss it, but I am also very excited for whats to come. Since joining the Program I have become more motivated to continue going to school, and to pursue a career as a Bio Technician. I also hope to one day inspire young adults in the same way that the people in MEDA, LinkedIn, Facebook, Jones IT, and the guest speakers that our Tech support instructor Karen has brought have inspired me. I am truly thankful to every one that has been a part of making the program a memorable one.

MB Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment