Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Monday, June 29, 2015

Financial Capability

Before this program I never thought of saving money, or maybe yes I did thought of it. But guess what, I never really did it. But after having the time and think I do need this for my future my schooling my daughters future. I didn't know of IDA program. I will do a little more research on that and open an account to double all my saving for my mom dream house. There are so many opportunities out here that we don't know about. We need to make a change and share our resources we all need this extra help. To set up my mind and goal.

Thanks to everyone that made the Mission Techies program happened we have learned so much from it.

Thank you
Full Circle Fund
Leo Sosa
Olivia Quinonez
Mark Marsella
Alex Rodriguez
Karen Choury
And all the guest speakers that Karen brought to the program to keep us motivated.

With out all of you we wouldn't be here.

HD Ana

No comments:

Post a Comment