Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Week Three


Week three of the Mission Techies Program has been exceptional. I really enjoyed everything we did and learned this week. I had a lot of fun making my own system unit out of cardboard and materials we had laying around. Tuesday we had the chance to do hands on hardware training which was amazing. We stripped a Dell Tower down to the bare metal, took every component and wire out and got the real feel of working with computer hardware. It was a little changeling at first but I had help from my peers so eventually I was able to do it on my own. The only problem was I didn't remember what went where. I just ended up using a picture I took of the Tower last week and went from there. Today we did the inventory for Lenovo Laptops which ran smoothly.

Fabiola S

No comments:

Post a Comment