Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Week 6!

What's up!
02/25/16

This is our 6th week here at Mission Techies! We learned about a new platform called Saleforce. It's pretty good if you want to keep track of clients and stay in contact. Personally I don't see myself using it, but I would recommend it to someone who's either a salesman or stays in contact with customers. This week we also opened up an Apple macbook got the chance to see what's inside and what the logicboard looks like compared to a typical motherboard. I found it very helpful to use as a reference so when we start working on the computers and laptops for families. I will be able to know and what to expect as well as how to do it right. One last thing I learned this week was proper business communication. How to ask and answer the right questions. What to expect with customer interaction. I feel ready to start providing families with tech support.


-OgreByte

No comments:

Post a Comment