Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Week numba 6

This week was a memorable week. I finally got to disassemble a laptop. I dissembled and put back together an acer laptop and a mac book pro. The acer laptop took a lot longer to take apart then a macbook pro so I hope in the future I work more on mac books. This is something that I wanted to do a long time ago so I can work on my own laptop. I worked with a mission techie on my resume. We also worked on our linkedin profiles. Finally we worked on something new called sales force. Sales force is an app where you can create contacts and use it as a source of information to contact many customers. And this week we got our checks, ayye.

-Gigabyte Stallion

No comments:

Post a Comment