Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Week Numero 5 & 6

This week started off really great. We created our LinkedIn profile which I've been really excited about, but I haven't filled in all the criteria. We learned about sales force, which is a great platform to help keep everything organized when running a business. We also updated our resumes with our peers to keep the ball rolling. Leo also partnered us up to set up a desktop computer with all its components to see if we knew how to set up a network. What I personally found really interesting this week was taking apart a MAC laptop. It was quite easy surprisingly and I didn't have any trouble at all. I am really looking forward in helping our clients solve their problems because I am confident being a tech supporter!

- The Power Supply

No comments:

Post a Comment