Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 18, 2016

WEEK 4

Hey guys,

this week we tested our speed in taking apart a PC which was fun felt a bit competitive but it was more to see where in the process we are of learning all the PC components. I felt a bit slow with my results felt like I could have done much better. I'm sure I wasn't the only one that felt that way, but now I feel a lot more comfortable taking a PC apart. We also went out into the mission to check some of the places that deal with fixing computers, see what kind of service they offered along with how they offered it. Some places had good customer service while others lacked most of it. The prices for them vary as well even if it was the same problem. Began to work on our resumes.

Mannyntosh- Manuel

No comments:

Post a Comment