Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 4, 2016

WEEK #3

What's good,

It's week # 3 here at Mission Techies. I have learned a bit more about computers. Currently we are checking the specs on Lenovo Laptops. Another subject we learned about in the program was networking. Through networking we can present ourselves in the professional world and gain connections for particular fields we are interested in. We also presented our projects which was to make a computer case out of cardboard and  add the different components with labels. This helped me differentiate the different components that make a computer work. We also opened up a computer and took everything apart. I also found out that HP computers are complicated but nothing too serious to get frustrated about. So far I'm enjoying Mission Techies and I'm thankful for the opportunity.

-Leonardo Gonzalez
02/04/2016

No comments:

Post a Comment