Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, February 4, 2016

Week Numero Tres is over and this has been a jam packed week! Its been a challenge keeping up with everything we been learning the last week but its been a hell of a ride! building a computer out of cardboard and labeling each different component was fun but I've never been much of an arts and crafts guy. However to my surprise I did really enjoy taking apart a computer and putting it back again. Hardware might come easier for me but the goal is mastering software and picking up some coding on the way. What i really took away for this week was and is learning to balance my personal life with this program, I get what I put in and I might be skating by but the point is to excel and grow, not cruise along. Until a better me next week, Kilobyte Kev out!

No comments:

Post a Comment