Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class

Mission Techies Spring 2016 Class
Spring 2016 @ Doubledutch

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Week One of Mission Techies

The first week of Mission Techies was very interesting. Some stuff Leo taught us was already to my knowledge, but he put a spin on it and gave me a better understanding of the things I knew so well. When we were putting together our skills chart, I learned more about myself and how my skills have developed over the years. Leo gave us ice breakers during each beginning of class. For example, Leo asked us what technology have I used recently, I said social media and how I updated my status. He asked me how I could make that more of an easier task . so I researched and presented it in class. it was a fun and knowledgeable experiment. That task really helped me think I could do more research on that topic. I'm excited to see what other interesting things I would learn over the next 11 more weeks I have with Mission Techies. This first week was amazing and I'm ready to see what happens next!

-Michael AKA MichaelSoft

No comments:

Post a Comment